Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Clearly Needing Advice

If someone you knew was doing something illegal that you feel endangered other people would you say something?

Normally you'd say yes, although some people belief it will work itself out, or it's not their place.

Now: What if it was someone you knew very well and it would effectively change everything forever? What if telling would end a lot of things that you cherish in your own life, relationships that are un-mendable after this?

I need a priest :( I'm conflicted. Part of me wonders if I'm doing this out of vengeance but I also know that I am really concerned.

Lord help me. Please.

1 comment:

  1. April, I think your instincts are good. Pray about it and talking to a Priest may be a good idea. I think, in the end, you probably have to do what you think is the right thing, regardless of what may come. Don't forget about your own, safety, though.

    ReplyDelete