Saturday, March 14, 2009

Anniversary

So I've been on this homemade kick, it's fun and I suppose it wouldn't kill me to have a hobby that does not involve sitting down. So I made homemade pasta (which ...blech... need a new recipe), homemade rolls, and my famous Spasta that Brian loves so much. Candlelit dinner for two....and I made mini bear shaped cakes and frosted them with my pastry bag prettiness (I'm getting good at that too). He loved it all, and I'm so blessed to have him in my life. Our next friday the 13th anniversary will be in 2015..he is such a nerd for figuring that out.... just like this time. I've watched a lot of my friends in their relationships, their issues, their needing my advice, and I realize just how lucky I am. Maybe I'm not going to get engaged anytime soon (BOOOO!!!), but I can handle that, we've got a good thing going. Of course there are personal issues with that, but you know you do the best you can, and who knows, maybe our Catholic wedding will be the greatest. Anyway, now I'm just kind of blabbling, so off to finish lunch and probably play some warhammer. Yeah, I'm back on warhammer.....gotta play something I get bored :)

LOVE YA!
Aprill

No comments:

Post a Comment