Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A little negativity with some positivity.

So you ever talk to a guy, flirt a little, and he says that you are so awesome, that your boyfriend is a lucky guy, etc etc....then has his perfect skinny girlfriend who looks boring as hell show up and put her arm around him.....I mean it's not like I care, I'm very happy in my relationship, but it's like...damn you know...of course you're with the socially acceptable plastic chick. Guys are so easy to figure out :)

Now for my positivity:
Spending the day with the love of my life. Little things make me realize how lucky I am to have him. Like the way he woke me, putting his arms around me and kissing my forehead. I couldn't ask for a better man in my life. So blessed! Rambling on ...

have a great day my lovelies, and remember I love you, skinny, extra padding, or even if I could not put my arms around you. *MUAH*

No comments:

Post a Comment