Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Grapenuts and yogurt.

I'm eating them. They are delicious. This week has been about self discovery. My lack of schedule, my lack of motivation, and my lack of weight loss. All stem around one thing. I'm lazy. When did it happen that I got so caught up in other stuff, and pleasing other people that I forgot to take care of myself. I've barely even been putting on makeup. Not that I "need" to, it's the point that I don't even bother to. Anyway, a lot of family drama, don't really want it either, but they're family. Sometimes I just want to sit in a dark room for a long while and hope that some people forget I exist. No, I don't want to die, nothing that morbid. I just need some time to work on me, and work on the person I want to become. Hockey season is even almost over, besides the playoffs, in which the Stars are not apart of. So, before I run off another obsessive streak to avoid working on the things that bother me so, its time to sit on the couch and say, How does that make me feel.

Interruptions of thought brought to you by the letters:
AYA

No comments:

Post a Comment