Friday, April 10, 2009

TGIF- Good Friday.

Blah No confession this week. It's probably for the best. I can't promise to try to stop the things I'm doing right now that are sinful. I even broke my own lent this year. Which is terrible. However, I've come to realize that somethings about me are just me. Some are habitual and can be broken, however, for the most part....This is me. SO yeah. There it is. My truth.

Anyway, I kicked ass on the writing portion. It was about whether or not taking a second job is harmful or a benefit. I'll let you guess which one I picked. :) I have to take like introduction to college math this summer, which is actually quite hilarious for me. I suck at math pretty bad so :) Yeah.

Having a mini=party tonight. Might just be me, B and one other..or rather I'm hoping at least that the "other" is coming. Don't ask why. I'd rock your world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment