Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's only 11am :)

Okay so really it's almost noon, but I went to bed around 5am. So bare with me and my appreciation for the thing things like not having to rush to my test. I'm really nervous about it. I'm not a good tester and I know that's what college all is for the most part. I know I can do it, and this is just an assessment. If I could control my mind like that, I would reassure it lol. Let's hope I don't use LOL or ROFL or OMG on my assessment paper, that would a real story for the books. Well I'm off to shower and stuff. I'll prolly do some cardio later. Although.... I'd prolly sweat pink since I reapplied it to my hair last night.

Ugh why am I physcho babbling like anyone cares!?!?!?!?! LOL! Text me :) Random thoughts of Melissa and wondering how shes doing, I'll text her today.

Sending love your way,

Aprill

No comments:

Post a Comment